Practice Limited to Legal Ethics, Attorney Discipline,
Bar Admission and Judicial Conduct
Marc D. Garfinkle
Counseling and representing New Jersey attorneys and judges in all aspects of legal ethics, professional licensing, bar admission and attorney discipline
- Answer your questions
- Evaluate your situation
- Educate you about the disciplinary process
- Draft responses to grievances and complaints
- Appear with you at interviews, audits and hearings
- Help with Bar Admission and Readmission
- Offer advice and guidance
- Provide Ethics CLE to your firm
- Establish your due diligence
- Audit your practice for compliance
...you need a lawyer with specialized knowledge and a record of success. You need a lawyer who appreciates...
...DON’T FORGET THE FIFTH AMENDMENT. Remain silent when answers can incriminate you.
...such as alcoholism, a mental illness or defect, or an addiction to drugs or gambling, he or she may...
...you need to know more about the Bar Examiners and what they expect of you. Typically, you...
...don't let it ruin your life. Don't allow your professional issues to become health problems, as well...
It is not unusual for an attorney to have questions involving the ethics of a relationship, a situation or...